What we offer -
We provide support services, information referrals, and mentor paring to aid individuals returning to communities throughout Apache County. Our programs are designed to empower, encourage and provide direction to achieve your goals. We also provide a number of classes to you, your family members and any one interested in growing, learning, and being successful.
If you are looking for referrals, or just information about your "new start", we can help. Below are some of what we can assist you with:
- Local housing resources
- Education links and information
- Substance use support groups and counseling centers
- Local Mental Health locations and services
- Location of services for Veterans
- Job services and application assistance/coaching
- Available Religious services and contacts
- And, or course, matching of Community Coaches who are willing to assist you one-on-one
- Personal growth workshops
Download the below form, fill it out and email the completed form directly to the Program Director, Randi Norton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To have a questionnaire sent directly to you, please send your request via email to email@example.com (or by mail to the address in the below footer)